– Social Media Slant: Helping small business owners and solo-preneurs to understand the basics of social media.
– Cendrine Marrouat Photography: Landscapes, macros, black and white, and reminigrams.
– Bad. Pitches. Period. – “Calling out spammers and scammers since November 2014.”
– Our Real Love Is Poetry – “Cendrine Marrouat shares poems from her heyday as a full-time dreamer. Are you ready for them?”
Media mentions & interviews:
– B2B News Network – May 2016
– The Huffington Post Canada – May 2016
– CKUW 95.9FM (University of Winnipeg radio station) – May 9, 2016 (fast forward to 48th minute)
– The Sou’wester (Winnipeg Free Press) – April 2016
– B2B News Network – April 2016
– PR Newswire’s Journalist and Blogger Community Blog – April 2016
– The Hype Magazine – March 2016
– The Uniter – March 2016
– Flash Photographic Festival Blog – March 2016
– The Costco Connection (Canada) –
July/August 2015 edition
– Me Marketing Services – May 2015
– Women’s Enterprise Centre – March 2015
– Female Business Hub – December 2014
– FS Local – July 2014
– Fit Small Business’ Best Small Business Blogs of 2016 – Category: small businesses
– BizHUMM’s Top 100 Business Bloggers of 2015 – Rank: #38
– Fit Small Business’ Best Small Business Blogs of 2015 – Category: small businesses
– 2015 Small Business Book Awards – Community Choice Winner in the social media category.
Written specifically for entrepreneurs and small business owners who struggle or are just starting with social media, The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences: Build Yours, Keep It, and Win (release date: May 15, 2014) is a down-to-earth guide that focuses on the four pillars of relationship and audience building: Finding, Engaging, Creating, and Connecting.
A comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. Each chapter focuses on a specific area, such as reader engagement, Search Engine Optimization, newsletter writing, guest blogging, and online presence monitoring. Also included, are links to some of the best tools and articles available online to help the reader further their knowledge and save precious time.
Life’s Little Things – Les petites choses de la vie is a bilingual collection of 50 photos that look at the little things in life. Life’s Little Things – Les petites choses de la vie: Un ouvrage bilingue de 50 photos qui vous invite à apprécier la simplicité du quotidien.
“When the Mind Travels: A Poetic Journey into Photography” is a meditation on nature and the human condition through images from several countries, including Canada, Syria, the United States, and France.
Next classes, Blabs and events:
Come say hi: